FACTS & FIGURES
Husqvarna Motorcycles have Swedish origins and over 100 years history in motorcycle manufacturing. Maybe that's why folks in Denver, Colorado love their bikes so much- we all know how to handle the snow while keeping the adventure alive! At Fay Myers Motorcycle World we'll get just the motorcycle you need in all weather.
VISIT US AT ANAHEIM 2 FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES SWAG BAG!
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. OPEN TO LEGAL U.S. RESIDENTS AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD,
- Eligibility: This Contest is open only to Attendees that sign up at the Husqvarna Motorcycles Contest Activation at Round 3 of Monster Energy Supercross, Anaheim 2 and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Contest is only open to legal residents of the U.S., excluding, Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, and other US territories and possessions, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of KTM North America, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating, the contestant agrees to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules. Further, Contestant represents and warrants that he or she meets the eligibility requirements. In addition, Contestant agrees to accept the decisions of KTM North America, Inc. (“Sponsor”) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
- Contest Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on January,18,2020 at 12:00 p.m., PST and ending January,18,2020 at 6:00 p.m. PST. All entries must be received by January,18,2020, at 6:00 p.m. PST.
- How to Enter: The Contest must be entered by submitting an entry following the requirements found on [Contest URL, IG or FB, IG or FB]. The entry must fulfill all Contest requirements (3) HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES SWAG BAGS (Retail Value $608.99 USD) will be raffled off and winners will be selected at random. To enter participant(s) must see Husqvarna Motorcycles representative and enter their customer information into Husqvarna Motorcycles’ data collection software (via an iPad). Winner(s) will be selected the following week and contacted by Friday, January 24,2020 following their confirmation of acknowledgment, HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES SWAG BAG will be mailed to them (from HUSQVARNA MOTORCYCLES NA 30100 Technology Drive, Murrieta CA, 92563), as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Optional verbiage to include: Contestant may enter only once. Contestant must provide the information requested. Contestant may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the Official Rules. If Contestant uses fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the Official Rules, the submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. By submitting an entry, Contestant represents and warrants that he/she has read, understands, and agrees to these Official Rules.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Giveaway (the “Winner”) will receive NO DRAG BAG ($160.00 MSRP) CORPORATE SHADES ($130.00 MSRP) LOGO HAT M/L ($35.00 MSRP) REPLICA TEAM KIDS HAT ($29.00 MSRP) FC BIKE MODEL ($25.00 MSRP) SCOSCHE POWER UP CHARGER PACK ($129.99 MSRP) TOTAL APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE OF $608.99. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Husqvarna Motorcycles NA discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Sponsor. Winner will be notified byemail by Friday, January 24,2020 following selection of Winner. Sponsor shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SPONSOR‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
- Rights Granted by Contestant: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), Contestant understands and agrees that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, and Sponsor’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, Contestant’s entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Contest, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, Contestant represents and warrants that his or her entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If Contestant’s entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, Contestant will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If the content of Contestant’s entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, Contestant shall, at Contestant’s sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. Contestant shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sponsor from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Sponsor may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
- Terms & Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Sponsor may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Contest Official Rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, Contestant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: THIS Contest IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND CALIFORNIA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, Contestant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California, US having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Husqvarna Motorcycles NA, Attention: Marketing, 30100 Technology Drive, Murrieta, CA 92563. Requests must be received no later than January, 16,2020.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Contest is Husqvarna Motorcycles North America, 30100 Technology Drive, Murrieta, CA 92563, US.
- Facebook: The Contest hosted by Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
FAY MYERS CLIENT TESTIMONIALS
“Experience from start to finish in all departments was excellent, gentleman doing walk through, I believe Gideon was Awesome, very detailed he really is a great example of loving what you do. Chris Norris has always treated us right could not have been a better experience. Thanks for everything, great customer service is hard to find these days. Mike Abbiati”
"I worked with Danny Cake to have the 500 mile service work done on my new Indian Chief. He is a class act, very patient and knowledgeable. He made good recommendations and got things moving when I unexpectedly found myself in a time crunch. I was very impressed that he texted me a video of the work in progress, explaining each of the service elements. I will recommend G Force to others and will continue to use them to service my Chief."
I have worked with all departments - Danny and Gideon in service, Matt in parts and accessories, as well as sales and financing. Although I like everything about G Force, the best item about the place is the employees. They are obviously well trained in people skills and are courteous and knowledgeable. This is a great place to buy and shop!